This toolkit provides tips and techniques to help voluntary organisations engage their communities in a meaningful way.
What is this guide and who is it for?
This guide is a community engagement toolkit for voluntary and community sector organisations. It explores and explains various traditional and digital community engagement tools, providing an overview of how they work and when best to use them.
What will I learn?
• The purpose of community engagement
• Setting your aims, knowing your audience and understanding your limitations
• Inclusive community engagement
• In-person and traditional community engagement techniques
• Digital community engagement tools
• Engagement techniques for Neighbourhood planning groups
• Good practice case studies
Create a My Community account today and get our latest resources and tools delivered straight to your inbox.