It's easier to connect with a story over facts and figures, which is why it's so important to be able to create a good case study.
A case study is a look at a particular subject or topic of interest which describes, explores, explains or analyses activities or events, groups or individuals.
Case studies are a good way to tell a story or share information and help other people to learn, understand and be inspired.
A case study will help you to:
- show the difference your project is making
- celebrate achievements
- tell your story and inspire others
- share what you have learned with others
- attract further funding and investment
- raise awareness in the local community and beyond
Help MyCommunity users
Please leave a review of this content to help your fellow users and also help us make the site better. Leave a review