Have you heard about the My Community Network, where you can connect with others who are also passionate about their community?
Sign up today and be a part of the incredible activity taking place across our communities.
WHAT IS THE MY COMMUNITY NETWORK?
The My Community Network is the national network for people who are involved in community rights and community activities. Through the Network, you can access:
- Peer learning hubs, an opportunity for you to meet with like-minded people in your area to network, debate, learn, share ideas and start to address challenges and issues in your community
- Support and advice from the My Community Champions – people like you who have achieved great things within their local community and can share their learning and experiences
- The My Community Network e-newsletter with news, events, stories, resources and more.
- Coming soon – A new online community where you can access expert advice and share experiences with others.
As a member of the My Community Network you can expect to receive:
- Access expert advice
- Inspiration and tips from other people from across the country
- Quick responses to questions about community activity and programmes
- Networking with like minded and experienced people
- Access to support and advice from the My Community Champions
- Invitations to free learning hubs.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
Sign up for the My Community Network e-newsletter to receive regular updates about the latest news and events.
MY COMMUNITY CHAMPIONS
My Community Champions are a network of over 200 volunteers who are on hand to offer practical advice based on their own experiences.
If you would like to be put in touch with your local Champion – or find out how to volunteer to become a Champion contact: [email protected].