Welcome to the My Community Forum!
The Forum connects people who are who doing great things in their communities – from taking over pubs or green spaces, running local projects and making plans that will help shape the future of their neighbourhoods and communities.
Advice and support is available from experts in community action – our Help Centre Advisers, Locality staff and the My Community Champions.
Register for the forum here.Register here
Edit your profile
- Click on the icon of a house with the word ‘Locality’, so you can see the page below (your user dashboard).
- Click on ‘Edit your profile’.
- Complete the form.
- You can change how your name is publicly displayed, add your image by creating a Gravatar account and change your password.
- Please ensure that you also complete the region, area of skill, background of community work and ‘I can help with…’.
- Click the blue ‘Update your profile’ button.
- Once updated, click on the Dashboard link and ‘Go to the Forum’ or click on the House icon to go to homepage.
- You’re now logged in – the black WordPress toolbar indicates this.
How to add an image to your profile
You can change your profile picture on the Forum using a programme called Gravatar. Follow our step-by-step instructions on how to change it.
We want to ensure that the conversations on our Forum are based on respect and support.
So we’ve developed some guidelines to support this aim.Read the Forum Guidelines
Login to join in the conversation on the My Community Forums.
OR you can click on ‘Enter the Forum’ and if you want to participate in the conversation, you will be promoted to ‘Login’ at the bottom of the screen.Login here